1. Can I check the status of my order?
You will receive an email to confirm shipment when your order leaves the warehouse.
2. What are the delivery times and shipping cost?
Orders are dispatched 24 hours following receipt of your order, after which delivery times are 2-3 working days for Italy, and as for other countries outside Europe the delivery times could be different depending on the destination country.
3. Which are the countries where I can buy?
Giorgio Fabiani ships to more than 100 countries (please look at the detailed information you can easily find at the paragraph 6 of Terms and Conditions section).
4. How do I pay?
You can pay in the any of the following ways:
- Credit card: Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- PayPal: after confirming your order information, you will be asked to log into your PayPal account to complete the payment. You will be charged the total amount on completion of your order, after the appropriate checks have been carried out.
- Bank transfer: the order is shipped after the receiving of the payment. If CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI S.R.L. does not receive the payment in 5 days, the order will be canceled. You will be charged the total amount when your order is confirmed. If you return the goods, this amount will be refunded to your credit card or PayPal account and cash payments will be refunded by bank transfer.
5. When is the payment charged?
After receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on the payment card to ensure that there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. The goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. The payment will then be charged from your card after confirmation that the order has been accepted. If CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL does not receive the payment in 5 days, the order will be canceled. All orders are subject to verification. CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL reserves the right to request for identification documents in certain cases. Therefore, Customer Care could contact customers to obtain more details on payments before the order is confirmed. If the customer fails to send the required documents within 72 hours, the order will be deleted and standard reimbursement for the paid amounts will be issued.
6. Why has my payment not been accepted?
After receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check. There are a number of reasons why your payment may not have been accepted, such as the available balance on your card or entering incorrect card details such as the expiration date, card number or type of card. If the problem persists, we recommend that you contact Customer Services.
7. How can I exercise the right to cancel?
CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL wants to ensure complete customer satisfaction. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your order, you may exercise your right to cancel by sending an email to email@example.com within 14 days of receipt of the goods. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your order, you can return one or more of the items and receive a refund equal to the price of the returned product(s).
The goods themselves must also be returned within 14 days of their receipt, together with your request to obtain the refund of the goods , to the following address:
Via dell'Industria, 20
63900 Fermo (FM) – ITALY
Shipping costs for returning the goods shall be borne by the customer. In order to exercise your right to cancel, the goods must be returned in perfect condition, unused, with the original labels still attached, and with the original packaging. Returned products must be packaged so as to avoid damage to the original packaging. When returning goods, the risks of transport are the responsibility of the customer. For more information please see the Returns section.
8. How are refunds made?
Please allow about 14 days for refunds. Delivery of the goods to CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL, Via dell'Industria, 20 63900 Fermo (FM) – ITALY, may be delayed by the postal service. If you have not received your refund or substitution after 30 days have passed, please contact us on +39 0734 642077 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please see the Terms and Conditions on www.giorgiofabiani.it.
9. What should I do if I have not received my order, or I have received the wrong product(s)?
Please accept our apologies if your order has not been processed correctly. You can contact us on +39 0734 642077 or send an email to email@example.com
We will endeavour to rectify the error as quickly and efficiently as possible.
10. How can I contact CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI S.R.L.?
If you have not found the answer to your question, please contact Customer Services on +39 0734 642077 from 8.30 am to 7.00 pm (GMT +1: Rome / Paris / Berlin time), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org