Terms and conditions
Customer is required to carefully read the conditions of sale which have been made available on the website www.giorgiofabiani.com, in order to enable the knowledge as well as the storage and reproduction by the customer pursuant to Article 12, part 3 , of DL dated 09th April 2003,n.70. The sale of products offered on this web site is carried out by the company Calzaturificio Giorgio Fabiani S.R.L. based in via dell'Industria 20-63900 Fermo, R.E.A.151032 VAT Number 01505960441. The conditions of sale are an integral part of the contract for the purchase of any product and placing an order it implies full acceptance by the customer. Consumers will benefit from the protections provided in the event of the conclusion of distance contracts under Title III, section II, of DL. Dated 06th Sept. 2005, nr 206, in addition to all other remedies provided by the Code of consumption same and any other applicable law.
1. CONSULTATION AND DEFINITIONS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT
Premises are part of the conditions of sale. These conditions of sale apply to all orders for the purchase of products and forwarded to Calzaturificio Giorgio Fabiani srl through the site. Within these present terms of sale , the following definitions apply: 'customer' shall mean any individual who does the consumer purchase of products referred to in this contract; with the expression 'contract of sale online' shall mean any agreement between Calzaturificio Giorgio Fabiani srl and one Customer, the purchase by the customer of one or more products, concluded, in accordance with the procedures laid down in No.2; Term 'order' means any proposal concerning the purchase of one or more products, made by the customer with Calzaturificio Giorgio Fabiani srl, in accordance laid down in No.2. The customer can see a copy of these terms of sale through the normal functionality of your browser or by providing the downloads in PDF format. Details of each order will be saved by CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL on its systems. Access to such information by the customer, will be permitted only after authentication in the restricted area of the site called 'My Account'. In this restricted area the customer can see existing contracts, pending orders and those just forwarded, as well as update and save your contact information.
2. CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT OF SALE
The contract is concluded through the completion of the order on the site www.giorgiofabiani.com. The customer has to enter into the site, in accordance with the provisions applicable to the protection of personal data, necessary to allow CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL to execute enable orders placed. The customer selects the products he or she intends to purchase, placing them into a virtual 'shopping cart', where he or she can view the item number, name, size, color and price of the corresponding product (including taxes). To proceed with the placing of the order, the customer must click on the button 'proceed to checkout'. In order to conclude the order of the goods with CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL , the customer has to click on the 'make order' button. At the end of such a procedure, the client will have formalized the proposal of contract with CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL. In accordance with the provisions of Article 53 of the Consumer Code, at the time of order confirmation or execution of the contract, CALZATUFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL will send to the Customer , via e-mail, a summary of the general terms and conditions, information on the essential characteristics of the products purchased, the details of the price and means of payment, information on delivery charges, information on the conditions and procedures in order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the geographic address of CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL at which the customer can present the complaints. CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL reserves the right to partially fulfill the order in the event of the unavailability of one or more products ordered by the customer; in this case will only be charged the amount corresponding to the order partially fulfilled. CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL has the right to accept or decline any orders received without that, in case of rejection, the Customer can advance the rights or claims against CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI in any way. The contract of sale online shall be deemed perfected and enforceable between the customer and CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL as a result of execution of the order and the issuance of the invoice.
2.1 HOW TO MAKE A PRE-ORDER
You can pre-order just one or more products before they reach the shop. Your pre-order will be delivered to the address you prefer as soon as it is available in our stock. In the product Page of pre-order items you will also find its expected shipping date. You will receive an e-mail as a confirmation as soon as we ship your package.
The visual presentation of products on the website, where available, usually corresponds to the photographic image of the same products and has the only purpose of presenting them to the sale, without any warranty or commitment by the CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL about the exact correspondence of the image depicted on the website with the actual product (with particular reference to the actual size and/or chromatic aspects of the products).
4. CURRENCY AND TAXES
Prices quoted in this website www.giorgiofabiani.com are in Euros and are inclusive of VAT and all other taxes.
5. MODE OF PAYMENT AND SECURITY
In the course of the order, the customer can proceed to the payment of the products covered by the order, indicating the mode of payment that he or she intends to use; in the midst of major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, JCB, Diners) payment by protect system Paypal, or payment by prepaid credit card (ex. 'Postepay') Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.) payment method, which is only available in Italy and which will involve an additional cost of euro 3,00 to the original sale price. Orders can be paid by bank transfer in favor of CALZATUFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL and by indicating the swift code shown in the order form. CALZATURIFCIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL and the customer, in the case of payment by bank transfer, declare and agree that the execution of the contract by the seller will start at the accreditation of the value of the product on the current account of CALZATUFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL same. For payments with credit card or debit card, the charge will be online or in real time through the payment platform of the banking institution responsible, having verified the accuracy of the reported data. Confidential data associated with the payment will be sent directly via encrypted (SSL) to the financial institution. CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL reserves the right to verify the personal data supplied by the customer and take appropriate measures (including the cancellation of the order) in order to deliver the goods purchased according to the data provided in the order. Invoices will be issued in electronic format, as well as on paper and sent to the address specified by the customer in the 'Account Information'.
Orders are shipped in 2/3 working days after verification of product availability and payment control. In case of errors, the amount charged to your credit card will be refunded. Orders are shipped by CALZATUFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL from Monday to Friday. Orders placed during the weekend will be processed starting from next Monday morning. CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI for deliveries, will make use of vectors selected by it. The average delivery times for Italy are 2/3 days, while as for other countries outside Europe the delivery times could be different depending on the destination country. Shipping costs are free of charge and they are of euro 0.00, this means that the goods will be shipped free for sales with destination such as Italy, Europe and CSI countries. As for the other countries, the shipping costs of the goods will be free of charge too, but every duty will be at the customer's charge (product prices displayed are not inclusive of all taxes and duties). The recipient, is responsible for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country in which the shipment is arranged and payment of these is necessary to release the order from customs on arrival. As we are not able to advise the amount this may be, we invite our customers to verify local taxes and duties before placing an order.
7. TAXES AND DUTIES
CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL sent with the DDP (delivery duty paid) formula in Italy, Europe and in CSI countries, so in these destinations the goods will arrive directly at the place indicated without having to pay anything in addition to the amount paid at the time of the order. For all other countries, the shipment will be DDU ( Delivery Duty Unpaid), so the courier could come up with a separate invoice which requires payment of duties and taxes charged by local authorities. In case that the customer is resident in such 'other countries' mentioned above, that customer will have to inquire about the local taxes and duties before placing an order on our website: www.giorgiofabiani.com. ATTENTION: CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL does not ship to PO Boxes. For more information please contact us at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales of products via the internet are governed by the rule D. Lgs n. 185 dated 22/05/1999 and from directive 2011/83 UE which governs the matter of distance contracts, that is to say contracts performed outside of business premises. This legislation establishes the right of withdrawal, or the ability for the consumer to return the product purchased and to obtain reimbursement of expenses incurred.
This right is reserved only to natural persons (consumers), so it can not be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes relating to their professional activity. To exercise the right of withdrawal is necessary to send, within 14 working days from receipt of goods, a written notice in which it is expressed the intention to withdraw from the contract. The only costs required are those of shipment. Parcels cash or COD will not be withdrawn under any circumstances.
The right of withdrawal is exercised properly if they are fully met the following conditions:
1. written notice within 14 days of receipt of goods;
2. the products must be returned undamaged and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories);
3. to limit damage to the original packaging we recommend, when possible, to put it in another box (it is forbidden the use of labels or tape on the original product packaging);
4. the shipment until the arrival in our warehouse, it is under the full responsibility of the customer;
5. the products must not have been used;
6. returned products must be sent to Via dell'Industria, 20 63900 Fermo (FM) – ITALY in a single shipment. CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL reserves in fact the right not to accept pieces of the same order returned and delivered at different times;
7. Returned products must be returned within fourteen (14) days to CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL from the date on which CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL has been informed by the customer about his or her decision to withdraw from the contract.
9. TIMES AND REDEMPTION
In the event that the customer has made a purchase on the site and wish to cancel the purchase, Customer has to follow the following procedure:
1. forward his or her request to obtain the refund of the goods to email@example.com within 14 working days from receipt of goods, indicating the intention to exercise the right of withdrawal or made by specifying: the codes of the items he or she wishes to return and desired compensation; change size, change style or refund. Upon receipt of the request made, CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL sends to the customer a written confirmation by mail.
2. provide, using a courier of your choice or the Italian post office, shipping the product carefully packed in the original packaging and complete with all accessories and everything in origin content.
3. attach the signed form authorizing the privacy treatment and the collection of sensitive customer data. The address to which has to send all the documentation and the products is: CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL, via dell'Industria, 20 - 63900 Fermo (FM) Italy. In case of changed size / items or merchandise of equal or greater value, the shipment will be charged to the consumer. Returning items must be received at the headquarters CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL within 14 days after written authorization by the customer returns department. After the return of products CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL shall check the conformity of the conditions required for them to enjoy the right of withdrawal. In case the checks are successfully concluded, we will proceed to reimburse the value of goods shipped. CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL refunds using the same method of payment used by the customer for the initial transaction. Such reimbursement is activated from within fourteen days following the dispatch of the goods by Customer, but not before receipt of the goods. If no way is a correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and who has made the payment of sums due for their purchase, the repayment of the sums in the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be carried out in favour of those who made the payment. All communications or any customer complaints against CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL, in relation to contracts for the purchase should be addressed to CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL, via dell'Industria n 20 – 63900 Fermo (FM) TEL. +39.0734.642077 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. OWNERSHIP OF THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
Illustrations, logos, images, and any other items contained on the web site are the exclusive property of CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL , therefore, is expressly prohibited reproduction, publication, transmission, modification or distribution by any means of the elements which are(including the software) in this website.
CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL ensures that the processing of sensitive data is carried out in full respect of the law reported in D.LGD 196/03 and furthers as amended. The customer may obtain additional information on the management of personal information by referring to the section on privacy / policy. For any additional information concerning the processing of personal data, the customer can ask for clarifications to the email address.
12. SOLUTIONS AND DISPUTES
The conditions of sale are governed by Italian law, in particular with reference to D.Lgs 206 of year 2005 and D.Lgs N.70 of year 2003 by regulating distance contracts relating to electronic commerce. If there should be any kind of dispute, the seller agrees to resolve it in a friendly way, in case this is not possible the matter will be brought to the attention of the competent court.
13. MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
In the occasion of any change to these conditions of sale, CALZATURIFICIO GIORGIO FABIANI SRL will promptly publish the changed conditions of sale on the site. The changed conditions of sale will become an integral part of the new contracts following their publication on the website. In the case of orders already submitted prior to this communication, the previous version of the terms of sale will be applied.
The contract of sale is written in three versions: italian, english and russian. In case of discrepancies in the translation, the Italian version will prevail.